Saturday, January 5, 2008

What is Yeast infection ?

Millions of people are affected by yeast infections every year. It is particularly seen in the case of women and they are believed to suffer at least one in their whole lifetime. There are a few good reasons which results in the cause of yeast infections. The first one if due to the imbalance caused by the external agents which results in an overabundance of naturally present yeast in the vagina which in turn results in yeast infection. The other is caused due to changes in the vaginal environment. One other cause which leads to yeast infections is the increased intake of substances like antibiotics and consumption of high-sugar diets.

The symptoms of yeast infections might include many factors. Out of them the most prominent ones are vaginal irritation, itching of the rectal opening, pregnancy, diabetes, intake of high carbohydrate, suppressed immune system, oral contraceptives, non-ventilation clothing and hot weather.Another common sign of yeast infection is green discharge from the vagina. The minor causes can be irritants like soaps, new detergents and other kinds of chemical products. People should be aware of the fact that yeast infections can be diagnosed with the help of proper medication and a medical professional. Over-the-counter medications are also available for the women who had already gone in to diagnose the disease earlier. The women should also know that sometimes they are also misled in believing that they are actually suffering from yeast infections when actually the disease is far more serious like that of chlamydia or gonorrhea. Sometimes the women also take antibiotics without even being aware of the problem and these sorts of foolishness causes problems later in their life in future when they have a real infection caused by yeast. The most common signs that can make you aware when you are suffering from yeast infections are the consistency and the odor of the vaginal discharge, itching in the vaginal area and general soreness in the vaginal area.

While diagnosing the problem of yeast infection your medical provider might ask you to perform a medical exam. The vaginal discharge extracted during the medical exams is then diagnosed to see whether there is presence of yeast or not. During the time in which you are undergoing the medication it is important to use a latex barrier during sexual intercourse so that the infection would not be passed on to the partner. One should always be aware of the symptoms of the yeast infection. The most common yeast infection is yellow or white vaginal discharge which has an odor. Several women experience an itching or burning sensation. If you have never suffered from infection you should immediately consult a doctor when you see any symptoms of yeast infection. You should not however take any antibiotics if you suffer from any kind of problems. Be aware of the causes and take prevention from beforehand.

1 comment:

Angela Alex said...

My name is Angelo Alex I was tested HIV/Herpes positive and I was so worried am I going to die soon. I made my search on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimonies on how Dr James  Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, and other diseases like,Yeast infection, Rectum  effects, intestine damage, bowel obstruction, Ovarian disease,  Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Lyme disease,Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,Lupus,Nephrology and Hypertension, Neurology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Women's Health, Oncology, Pediatrics, Pulmonary, ACUTE MYELOFIBROSIS, ALZHEIMER's symptoms, BREAST CANCER, DIABETES, HAIR LOSS AND HAIR TREATMENT, KIDNEY DISEASES, LEUKEMIA, MYELOID LEUKEMIA, STEM CELL TREATMENT   On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr James As a man with Good Heart, I picked interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I received His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 weeks of drinking his medicine, I went for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small fraction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348152855846,Email...drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com